LAWSUIT VERDICT - Family Awarded $45 Million For Crash
The family of a 9-year-old girl killed in a February 2006 crash in Lakeland was awarded nearly $45 million Wednesday in a wrongful death and personal injury case. Of the $44.9 million verdict, nearly $40 million was awarded for personal injury, thought to be the largest such award ever in Polk County.
Insurance Companies Fight Paying Billions In Claims
CNN.com, Published Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2007
The websites we have linked to provide information on a wide variety of subjects. Use them to conduct further research on the legal issues that interest you. But please remember us when you are ready to select a law firm to represent you. These sites provide statutes, regulations and caselaw; government, consumer and personal information; and just about anything you might need.
- Loislaw Public Records is an extensive database that includes searchable and cross-referenced public information on approximately 98 percent of the adult population of the United States.
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants
- Polk County, Florida, Clerk of Courts
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Litigation Tools for Plaintiff Lawyers
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Brain Injury Association of America
- Member National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Consumer Alerts
- Truck Safety
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- American Association for Justice
If you are interested in receiving help on your potential claim, please contact us for a free case evaluation or call Brennan, Holden & Kavouklis, P.A. at 813-279-8076 or 863-618-1100.
Please be sure to provide us with as much information as is reasonably available. The quality of our evaluation is dependent upon the accuracy of the information you provide to us.
Any initial consultation with Brennan, Holden & Kavouklis, P.A. is free. For more information, call us at 813-279-8076, 863-618-1100, or email us.